- PArC opens with over thirty galleries around the world
- Fernanda de la Puente, chef naturista. ¡ALCALINÍZATE!
- Hotel B Makes the 2015 Robb Report’s Top 100 Hotels List
- PArC 2015 reflects the new face of Lima.
- The Rob Roy, a Scotch who met Manhattan.
(Source: Arte al Día) Wednesday April 20 begins the new fourth edition of PARC - Peru Contemporary Art, the most important art fair in Perú. This year has renewed proposals, including a video project and participation of Tijuana Art Print.
The main area is composed of a total of thirty galleries that were approved by a selection committee composed of Lucia de la Puente, Livia Benavides, Eduardo Brandao and Diego Costa Peuser, director of the fair. The list of galleries consists of: 80 m2 Livia Benavides, Arróniz, Carmen Araujo, Infinity, Document Art, Galerie Younique, Gallery Walk, Gallery Forum Gallery Lucía de la Puente Gallery Other 360, Gallery Rottenslat, Gallery Vermelho Galerie Michael Sturm, Gonzalez y Gonzalez, Henrique Faria, Imaginart, Impakto, Floating Island, GALLERY, Nueveochenta, Prima Gallery, Chimera, Revolver Gallery, Ruth Benzacar, Sammer, Sextant, The Mission Gallery, WU Gallery, and Gallery.