- PArC opens with over thirty galleries around the world
- Fernanda de la Puente, chef naturista. ¡ALCALINÍZATE!
- Hotel B Makes the 2015 Robb Report’s Top 100 Hotels List
- PArC 2015 reflects the new face of Lima.
- The Rob Roy, a Scotch who met Manhattan.
This beautiful space dedicated to guests has an amazing ocean view and to the bohemian district.
The new terrace of hotel B opened its doors the first week of March. A forgotten rooftop comes to life providing a space for outdoor relaxation while viewing the sea and the bohemian district.
Perfect for enjoying a cold plate and a glass of sparkling wine on high marble tables, share new tapas and cocktails in the lounge sofas, or just relax on the comfortable deck chairs.
All the design and styling was by Luz Maria Buse, a well-known local designer. The fresh and sober environment carries the summer spirit of the house and the district; light colors prevail with pastel and dark shades.
The site is for exclusive use of guests and their friends; it has a small bar and opens from 7:00 to 21:00 hrs.